Friday, June 08, 2007

Over-Worked!

Hello everyone, first my apologies for leaving it so long to log on and update my blog, I check it everyday but just not had the chance to update it. Its been a funny few weeks, again my mojo has upped and left me for a short break probably somewhere a lot more desirable then drabby UK.

Anyway, a lovely lady from UKS called Jac helped me big time not so long ago, I was given some old piccies from my mum and she wants me to do something with them, they are of myself and my brother, I had them scanned at work (they all laughed and wanted to know where my innocence went - cheeky buggers!) and I then sent them off to print, but obviously not using my noddle I didnt realise that they would have printed them in 6x4 format even though they were 3x4 format so you can imagine what I got back LOL.

Anyway, I posted on UKS for some advice and Jac stepped up to the plate and helped, so now I have plenty of copies of these photos to try and do some wonderful things with. So watch this space for my next creation.

I am also very pleased with myself I have not spent any money in the last 2 months on Stash, I took a hard evalution on my stash and even though I dont have a lot I have enough for my scrapbooking knowledge, and whilst I am on a dry spell of inspiration it seems silly to spend out.

News on me at the moment, went to the Drs last night due to a funny and rather irrating cracking sound in my left wrist, she done loads of twisting and moving motions with it and bascially told me and I quote "its over used" ok so how would I explain that one to my ignorant boss who incedently has time off and doesnt tell us - Knobber!!

So anyway, my left wrist is heavily strapped and will have to wait and see the outcome.

Roger and I have spoken alot about weddings lately and we are now tallying up a cost, just so we can see how much we need to save.

Right I think that is it for now, will try to make sure I am good in the future

TTFN
Clairexx

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

popped over form UKS, I would love to hear about your wedding plans, hopefully tahtb would get your mojo flowing, and when you fix a date why not make a journal to record all your snippets and thoughts
hugs
xx