Monday, May 21, 2007

Peeves..............

OK so today I feel really crabby, its that time of month, its cold dank and wet and frankly just cant be bothered!!

I am sitting here at work really not wanting to be here, I am lucky at the moment that the IT regs still allow me to post on here, so I'm going to post and be all yukky and moody LOL. My motivation seems to have vanished along with the sunshine so hopefully when that comes back so will by motivation.

I have loads of photos and plenty of stash (well not plenty) there is more then enough that I could be getting on with.

So the latest news from me is mum has decided that she wants to see the house now, she realises that the house is just far to big and hard to manage now its just her on her own, so we have found a lovely 2 bed maisonette just around the corner and she is in love with it, we have also had loads of interest in her house which is always a good thing, just its just a case of watching and waiting and hoping it will all sort itself out. Also the estate agent well he is a bit of a lad I must say, he looked a little tangoed when I met him LOL - I think he needs to have a rest from the ole tanning beds LOL.

I know I said I was going to blog at least once a week, cant remember the date I last done one, so I thought I would get my trusted Blog Prompts list out and take one from there, and as you can see by the title its about pet peeves and there should be a law against.............................

My pet peeves, probably are the same as most others, I think for this one it will be in list fashion LOL:-
  • Petrol Station attendants that stay on the phone whilst serving you and hold their hand out for the cash!!
  • People who NEVER call back
  • People who say "if only you had told me last week I was selling one!!!!"
  • Cold Callers on a SUNDAY MORNING
  • Learner Drivers in rush hour (sorry I know I was a learner once, but never in rush hour)
  • Pregnant women chuffing on a fag
  • People who hear my London accent then start talking to my in rhyme "whose on the dog and bone" "up the ole apples and pears" "ah lovely mince pies" do I look like a pearly queen LOL
  • Or when you have a argument/discussion with your OH, and you say you always do that and they come up with the smart arsed comment "if I always do that then give me examples" oh that really gets my goat cos you know sods law says you cant remember a single example!!

I know there are a whole host more of annoying little things that I feel should just be law that they cant annoy me. Anyway I will try and think of something better to blog about next week, hey you never know the sun might come out and my motivation to come back and I could blog about scrap booking now theres a chance!!

Seeya xxx

3 comments:

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Claire
Must have been something in the weather yesterday - I was in the same frame of mind and everyone was irritating me! Plus I couldn't scrapbook a thing.

Anonymous said...

Aww bless you - hope you are feeling a little more cheery now. {{Hugs}} xx

Sarah said...

hi claire hope you dont mind i have suffered with this teriible condition for 10 yrs now!! so i thought I would say hello!!! be great to hear from you.....Big big hugs from one pco sufferer to another xx