Saturday, March 08, 2008

My goodness where has time gone to

I cant believe that time has gone so fast since i last posted, whats that all about! i am now 27 weeks pregnant and all is going so well, i have had no sickness and to be honest i cant say that i have had any kind of cravings its bizarre, the only thing i do like at the moment is a little ice cream but that isnt a must to have.

I have not really put any weight on either, i think through the first 3 months i was so off my food that i lost alot of weight so i am only just getting back to my pre-pregnancy weight, i am also so keen on making sure that i dont do the 'oh im eating for two' lark otherwise i will just balloon.

All my scrapbooking stuff has had to be packed away to make way for bubs arrival, it was so hard to pack everything away, i had to pack away the bits that i have not used for a long time and the stuff i used regularly, so i have a box of stuff in the loft and the rest under the stairs - this is only until we get around to converting half the garage.

I see that there will be another cybercrop on UKS soon and i am hoping that i will be able to get involved somehow which will be lovely.

I am also starting a photography course PWL with Cheryl on UKS in the next few weeks which i am looking foward to i am hoping to become a little better at taking photos not just the point and shoot which is all i seem to be capable of at the moment.

Anyway I had better get going as i need to get the roast dinner on, poor Roger is working this weekend so I thought i would do a lovely roast beef for today, i know its saturday but we are hoping to have a takeaway tomorrow which again is a little crazy i hear you say.

Hope to get back into blogging soon, my apologise for my absense
Claire & Bump xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are doing well sweetie :o) xx