Monday, March 24, 2008

Time time time..................

Well as I thought me trying to keep this upto date was pointless, but whilst I have some time and I remember I thought I would give a little up date. A little update on bubs I only have 10 weeks to go, as I have been diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes so they wont let me go over 40 weeks, so either way in the next 10 weeks I will be a mum, which in itself scares the hell out of me LOL.

As for the Gestational Diabetes it really has bummed me out to be honest, I was really enjoying my pregnancy and now I have to test my blood sugar levels 4 times a day and it really does add stress onto your day, its a real visual aid. But anyhow at least at the moment its controllable by diet so I just have to watch myself even more.

The nursery is nearly done, we have ordered all the big stuff as its been out of stock since October in Babies R Us, but now its in we are waiting on delivery of the Dresser, Cot Bed and Wardrobe. I am ordering the travel system in the next few days so getting very excited now, and once its all turned up its sorting ourselves outs, and getting some more of the smaller bits.

I have just also signed up for the PWL Photography course held by Cheryl Johnson from UKS im really looking forward to it and building up the confidence to move the button on my camera from auto to another function! And I will soon have a fabby subject to photograph. Cheryl has 2 other courses I want to do but she has advised this course first, should you want to look into this her website is www.feelgoodphotography.com you will love it, her work is amazing.

Right I had better get cracking with the manual that came with my camera last year LOL - I am hoping to do some scrapping over the cybercrop but as I dont have my room anymore its a little more tricky roll on the time I can convert my garage.

Right im off take care and chat soon
Love n Hugs
Claire & Bump xx

No comments: