Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Random Fact for a Random Monkey!

Ok so here are some random facts about me, I found this on Gems blog and as she hadn't tagged anyone in particular and I hadn't blogged I thought I would take this opportunity to blog and share some randomness about me.

The rules are to list 7 random facts/habits about yourself. Then choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names (don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog and they need to write the rules in their answer too). So...7 random facts/habits:

  • Lamb will never pass the threshold of my house, unless it is a pet, as a child I had to eat what mum served but hated it from my earliest memory
  • I cannot physically look out of a downstairs window, that backs onto a dark area like a garden, I am scared that someone will be starring back at me of pop up in front of me
  • At nearly 32 I am still petrified of clowns, one of two things could happen if I came face to face with one 1. I could cry and turn into a blubbering wreck or 2. punch the living daylights out of whoever it is, and it could even be a friend playing a joke, I wouldn't see it!
  • I had my last cigarette on the 14th August 2004, the day Roger and I moved into our first house together and am now officially the worlds worst ex smoker
  • I kick boxed for several years, and competed
  • I started Ice Hockey at school despite not being able to skate, and even now if you put me in those blue boots it will look like I have never skated a day in my life
  • I have 2 false teeth at the front of my mouth, thankfully they don't look false, they were knocked out by a flying Puck and yes OUCH is the right word!

As for tagging someone, I think I am going to take a leaf out of gems book (blog) and let whoever hasn't been tagged to take this opportunity to share some randomness with the blogging community, but if you do then comment back here so I can go and have a peep.

Thanks for reading a little snippet of my random world, it was nice to invite you all in

Claire xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hehe fun answers :o)
I'm totally with you on the window thing. I am like that too! Always expect to see a face, sends shivers down my spine!

xx