Monday, July 09, 2007

Picture This.....................

Ok so I dont normally blog twice in a day, but I got home from work today and found a little parcel waiting for me..............which made me smile.

See the story behind this parcel is a naughty one..........................last Sunday was my birthday and Sarah (Beesbabe from UKS) sent me a birthday card and a gift voucher from Capture the Magic which was very naught, but it would have been rude not to induldge so I did, and when I logged on the Capture the Magic I was over the moon that there was a sale YES A SALES woohoo, so I promised Sarah that as soon as my little package arrived I would post some piccies - just look at what I got for my money......






I have a thing with 3 bugs lately love it, also there is some Bazzill and other card stock in that photo and loads of it!!







Ok so here is another photo but close up of the yummy 3 bugs (never thought i would say yum to a bug!!) drool with me please










Epoxy Stickers, a Friend brad book and some alpha circles








ooooo card card and card oh yeah and MORE card

So I think you can agree for my money I done well, now im sifting through my many printed photos. So Sarah my little hun thank you for my pressie I appreciate it, and even though very thoughtful and nice but oh so NAUGHTY
Love ya
Cxx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Woooooo hooooooo look at all that yummy scrummy stash!!! You did very well indeed!! Enjoy and it wasn't naughty at all :o)