Sunday, July 15, 2007

So....Here are some Layouts

Ok so this week my inspiration came back from holiday and hit me head on, so firstly here are 2 layouts I done in the week.




Ok so this is my first Cat Brandy, he was called anything from just plain ole Brandy to Brandy Snap, Brandy and Ginger LOL he was a lovely cat, handle kids so well, he truly was a soppy cat and would let my nephews stroke, pull and meow in his ears and wouldn't lose it once - bless you Brandy Snap I miss you my little lion xx






This one is our first family holiday, the same holiday I created my White Bits LO - it was a lovely holiday, Mum, Dad, Lee and myself - I still remember it to this day and that was some time ago, and that dance we are doing is the one and only 'Birdie Song' come on shake those bums !!





Its also a very good friend of ours Nikki's birthday at the beginning of August, and I thought as she is going through a hard time at the moment, and will be travelling I thought for her birthday I would make her a little Friends Book, and I have and I'm well pleased, and as I have taken quite a few photos I thought it best to just put it in a slide show! otherwise this post would be never ending LOL, so enjoy - I know I'm pleased - just have to do a few finishing touches and that's it - Thanks to Caz on UKS who is RAK'ing me a few larger book rings as the 1" ones just don't cut the biscuit LOL. Heres hoping that my mojo and inspiration don't take another holiday!!



Thanks For looking xxx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Awwwww Nikki is going to love that little book. I know I would!! Your two LOs are lovely. Brandy was very handsome and reminds me of my friends old cat Cosworth!!