Friday, July 27, 2007

Thoughts and Layouts

OK so I am sat here thinking, that I cant believe that I have now officially been scrapping for well over a year, time has flown by, and that I have not made a single card since LOL.

See I originally started out as a card maker, it was the first thing crafty that I took too, but found that I was getting fed up spending all that time, effort and money and giving it away. Don't get me wrong I had a real sense of gratification and pride when I gave them out and got some lovely comments back, but at the same time I was seeing nothing afterwards, and that's when I stumbled on this little joy of joys, and have never looked back.

Its funny I have found the most amazing community connected with Scrap booking UKScrappers is truly the most amazing place and the people there (male and female) are so friendly and warm. I have in my time been on some forums and communities and have found them after a while so bitchy and cliquey, and its not nice, but I have now successfully been a member of UKS for well over a year and I have not once found that - so to the creators and the members of UKS thank you for such a great forum and to the members, thank you for being such good friends, I have not once felt alone or lonely since being a member, its also nice that so many outsiders kind of frown when you say scrap booking the overall consensus is amazing as to what people really think it is. So its nice to have like minded people out there.

So for my post today I thought I would share some of my LO's that I have created over my time so far, I thought I would add some of my very first LO's and some of my latest, brace yourself there are a few LOL

I hope you enjoy and thanks for looking
Cxx

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow you have been a busy bee!! Love all your LOs hun. You have done more in a year than I have in 3!!!

Nina said...

Awwww that made me feel all fluffy! I have been scrapbooking for just 14 months now and was a card maker. I might blog about this later......