Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Where has the time gone................?

Ok so it feels like I haven't blogged in months but actually just realised I only blogged last week LOL, well so much for blogging every day, last week just seemed as manic as you like really!!

Well the overwhelming pain finally subsided by Thursday, I went to see a Locum Dr and apparently she reckons that it was a pulled muscle, I can 100% tell you now that WAS NOT a pulled muscle, I have broken bones, trapped nerves and pulled muscles in my 31 yrs existence and I can firmly and honestly say that woman had no flipping idea, dappy cow.

As for my foot, I have been put on a one final dose of Antibiotics, she said that should it stay the same then she will put me in for having some sort of toe op LOL sounds lovely doesn't !!

I managed to get a Monday off from work yesterday woohoo, wonders never cease to amaze me LOL, and yesterday I went to pick my new car up, its still a Seat Leon but just an 06 and its in BLACK wohoo im well pleased, obviously Roger wasnt as ecstatic when I said I wanted a black car as its him that has to keep it clean!! but either way its lovely, its gonna take me a little while to get used to it but it lurverly!!

Im such a dappy cow, I got all sad leaving my old car there, she has done me well bless. So driving home yesterday, it felt like I was driving across the world I drove in every weather you could imagine, I left home sunny, then rain, then sleet, then hailstones, then snow, back to rain, the sun, the pulling up outside the house and low n behold snow. Every season in one day, how mad was that!!

I feel a LO coming on with my cars, I do get so attached to my babies, especially if they have done be well, unlike a few pigs I have driven LOL

So thats all my news, I forgot to take photos of my mother day gift that I gave to my mum, it was a little mini album and I must admit I was very proud of it, and even brought a tear to mums face!!

Take care
Clairexxx

No comments: