Wednesday, March 07, 2007

So March

Ok so March has stormed in, I cant believe its here already, and I have found that some things in my life need a little shake up, well not some things, mainly work, I have been fed up since my boss was made redundant, not because that happened more to the fact of how after 24yrs she was treated appalling!! and ever since then we have been put under someone else and he is a nightmare and I really mean that!!

I'm lucky if he graces me with 2 words in a day, unless he needs a favour then its hows you, hows your weekend, whats your partners name bla bla bla and its like oh please spare me the in betweens!! he never tells me where he is going, and more annoyingly he will walk off without putting his phone on voicemail!! (real pet peeve). And to top it off I'm the only one out of us 3 girls that work 5 days a week, the other 2 are part times due to having children.

So the other day I decided to put in for some holiday, which meant me not being in on a Monday (the only day I'm on my own) and was met with, "oh but there wont be anyone to cover you" "not sure I'm happy about that" "let me think and I will consider it" CONSIDER you cheeky git!!

I work 5 days a week, Monday to Friday I am entitled to take any one of those days off!! its never been a problem before and it shouldn't be one now. Consider my good god.

Trust me I am not that important that if I'm not there for one day my work is going to fold into a heap LOL and nothing ever comes in on an individual day that is ever that urgent its needs dealing with there and then.

So in my wisdom I thought to myself, hey I need a change, OK Roger and I are planning to start trying for a family this year, but 90% of companies nowadays only provide SMP so there is no major issues there really, and even still the chances of me falling this year is slim so I suppose there isn't much to worry about!

So I suppose its a watch this space moment, and besides I need a payrise to keep my scrapping addiction up LOL

Claire xxx

No comments: