Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A Reflection on Time.......

A bit of a funny one today, I read a friends blog today and it got me thinking, that I am not the only one in the world in difficult times, we have all somewhere got ourselves into a pickle, and no one more so then Roger and I. Thankfully we are in the middle of sorting these issues out, but its amazing how quick they dont sort themselves out LOL!!

We are well and truly on the right path now and we are certainly not going to be sorted out in the first year, but slowly things are getting back to normal and there is that little glimmer of light, im not sure if its someone running away with the flashlight, but even still look at that positive! I am a faster runner I will catch the little sod LOL.

I am thankful for what I have, and reading a fellow bloggers entry made me realise that there are just so many things in my life im thankful for and never really realise it, so I have spent the last few hours sitting at my desk flicking through the photos and actually counting my blessings.

I count my blessings for Roger! he is truly my rock, yes we have our moments of higher vocals but that never lasts long in our house, we love laughing and giggling too much, im thankful that he shares my warped and bizarre sense of humour and he knows exactly what to say and when to say it in order to get the biggest impact. Bless him he got into this pickle with money trying to help me out of my past, how can I thank someone for being so selfless!!

My blogging friend said blogging on here is her diary, and letting off on here sometimes makes her shoulders feel that ikkle bit lighter (not exactly her words, I spun my own LOL) but its true, I come on here I waffle, I baffle then I leave, but its true you do feel better, im pretty sure if I waffled this much rubbish to Roger he would buy a set of ear plugs!!

Im also thankful for finding scrapbooking, it has really opened my eyes to my memories! I hope that made sense, but I have always loved photos I have hundreds and now I have acquired more from my mum (another thing im thankful for) and now she is handing over a pile of 35mm slides, but where im going with that is, I have always loved photos, but its not until you start doing something like scrapping that make you look at the photos in more light, you put yourself back in that moment, and your feelings, thoughts flood back and you can put it on paper, im thankful that I came across this art. And the friends I have made whilst in this wonderful addictive world.

Anyway, I have waffled myself silly now, it was meant to be a quick post to say, thanks to a friend, I have sat down and counted my blessings and not once deducted a blessing cos of something bad!! I have realised what I have and what more I can achieve.

Right im off to play with my new stamps. Thanks for reading right to the end of this waffle I wish I could give you a prize!!

ooo there is one consulation prize!! My knees have healed (its a prize of just knowing xx)

No comments: