Monday, October 23, 2006

Altogether Awwwwww

UKS Prompt: In light of recent events in my life... the sunday blog prompt is a romantic one..."What is the most romantic thing that anyone has ever done for you - has someone ever done anything so romatic that even now when you look back and think about it, you smile? - share your romatic stories with us! and if you havent got one.. what is your idea of romance? what would make you go "Awwwwww"? "

Well this is one that I cant answer witha specific answer, as Roger is a total romatic and has done loads of stuff that makes me think aw bless he really does care and love me!!

One valentines he paid for a weekend break in the Lake District and was truly to most amazing few days, Ok it was bloody cold but stunning, also he has named a star after me, cheesy I hear you say, Yes 100% but one of the best things ever, I mean for a change I have someone that thinks about things, not just goes out and buys a £10 DP Voucher or a bunch of flowers!! which as you can tell have had in the past.

He knows I love astrology so something like that took some thought, but with it came a telescope it was perfect...........

He leaves me notes dotted around, or writes a card telling me how much he cares and loves me, and its those things in my life that I cherish and think aww im loved!! and no money can express that more....

No comments: