Monday, October 23, 2006

New Layouts

Well, I suppose its time I shared some of my layouts, please take it easy on me, as I have only been doing this for a little while, still trying to find my style and comfort zone..

So here goes


This one was of my first decent garden, it took alot of work it was in a right state, weeds were so high, we had to cut them with shears first LOL








Well this one was from our weekend in the lake district, we stayed on Lake Windermere and it was truly stunning, yes it was cold, yes it was foggy, but added to the atmosphere of a perfect few days






Ok this was my first holiday away from my parents, we called in Claire's on tour 94 what a fab 4 weeks!!





And finally............

Rog and I
Thanks for looking, be gentle with the comments LOL
xxx


2 comments:

Sarah said...

No need to be gentle hun, they are all lovely. I love the little charms on your garden one!!

Debs said...

aaww hunny, your lo's are luvely! i'm loving the style of your blog too!! xx