Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Happy thoughts...

Ok so im still catching up....Prompt please..............

So list 5 things which are making you happy right now.

Well, I suppose this year very little has made me happy, its been a tough year, you know when New Year hits, I always say "my god that was a tough year" but 2006 has truly turned all my emotions on, I lost my Dad in May, and I think that was truly the hardest thing I could ever of experienced, being a girl I suppose you are always a daddy's girl, so having this happen could'nt have rocked my world anymore....but I have had some good times, so thinking and looking deep within here are my top 5 things making me happy now...

1. Roger, bless him he is my rock, everything that is me, he highlights them even more, and brings the good out in me, and always knows how to make me smile!

2. Crafting, I love it, and I seem to love it more that im scrapping, I was always happy card making, but know im really into scrapping, im completely happy!! Its for me me me .....

3. My Home, just having my own home makes me happy, when my days get me down I can close the door, and not have to answer to anyone!!

4. My Family, my mum, brother Sister in Law and the boys, I love them to bits, and kids always put a smile there, and family love you regardless, im happy that they are finding there way too, its been a real rollercoaster this year, and we have all stayed on track.

5. Finally, my friends, they make me happy, they have me in fits of laughter day in day out, I couldnt wish for better and more understanding friends.

So for all those points I suppose my life isnt that bad, it just hit a low early in the year, and I have to look ahead.

Me xx

No comments: