Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Seasons in the Sun!

Ok ok so I have lapsed I have not blogged for a few days, so im in catch up mode, but here goes, prompt:

Feeling Autumnal today so todays prompt is list your 5 favourite things about this colourful season and i also want to know, now that you're a scrapbookers do you see Autumn with different eyes?
This is my favorite season, closely followed by Spring, Winter then summer! I dont know why that order, its just something I have always preferred! so here are my fav things for this season:


1. Waking up and seeing the low sun shining on everything golden, the trees look too me just perfect, I feel trees look there best this time of year, I know I know they are dying, but golden and brown are lovely.

2. Knowing its time to start wrapping up, just a little jumper, I love the clothes this time of year, I think cos im not your standard size 10 I tend to like my wobbly bits covered!!

3. Leaf kicking, simple, stupid, but something about the child within me loves it, even to Rogers dismay LOL, but he tries to resist but he knows its pointless!!

4. Knowing that Christmas is just around the corner, nothing better the christmas, god only knows what im going to be like when I have had kids LOL,

5. Snuggling, know that its coming to that time of year to snuggle, you cant in summer, as its honey im sorry but im just too god dam warm to cuddle!! but this time of year its lovely!!

As for looking at things differently, I suppose I do, I have not been scrapping for long, but I have noticed a change in me as too how I look at things, and possible pictures, and I suppose cos I love this time of year im noticing the ever changing colours.




Every season has its day in the sun, and too me the season to be in the Sun is Autumn, not too cold and not too hot, perfect weather to explore...........




Me xx

No comments: