Wednesday, January 03, 2007

All Set...............


Ok so are we set for a brand new year, I feel the need to brace this one and make it my year, as I have said in previous posts im not really a resolutions type a gal, but I do like to make goals, now in my post few weeks ago, I set some crafting goals for myself, these to me are prompts!! They are things I really want to do, and as I have listed them I will see them and kick my ass in to gear!!

So one of my craft goals was to start our friends wedding scrapbook, and you will be proud!! I printed all the photos off last night and ready to get cracking, now all I need to do is browse the online shops and find a really nice album, papers and embellies!! any ideas would be GREATLY received LOL

I am also looking into doing Yorkgirls journal, but I just dont know where to start, the options i'm reading are endless, 6x6, 8x8, 12x12, journal and a page, or mini book arrgghh never done one not sure what to do, dont know whether I want to journal and do a layout, or just a layout!! as my journal is basically this........................ and then I start to think...........do I really want to do a year on ME?? I look back on my crafting goals and I have so much I want to do, will I have time for everything, maybe I should borrow that time turner from Harry Potter!!

Whilst sitting here deliberating my journal, I am slowly realising my pain, I seem to have acquired shin splints but this time its really strange, as its not just up my shin its all around my ankle and quite frankly it bloody hurts, im thinking hot or cold pack??

So yeah I shall leave you sharing my quandary, if you think I should go for it or just head for the other goals leave a post and let me know. I would love to know ppls thoughts

Right off now for a hot pack I think (its too dam cold for a cold pack)

No comments: