Tuesday, January 23, 2007

French Fry Anyone?

Ok so on Kimmy and SJ's blog they had a project called the French Fry box amazing how I seek anything out that sounds familiar in a food consumption way LOL, so in true style I could have used my own stash but oh no cant do that especially when Scrapitude is selling a kit to make it with come on no level headed scrapper would, its a golden rule you buy whats suggested!! (I keep telling myself that!)

So off I went, I ordered, I received, I made and had fun, and here is my first attempt, I feel many many more are in the making, it was easy and fun and potentally fabby pressies.

So get onto Fairies with Tudes blog and join in on the fun!! and you could be making cool projects like this.....

Thanks for looking folks...........xxx

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oooooooooooooo! cool stuff hun!!!

thanks for playing in the challenge!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah said...

Oooooh I love it!!

Clever ole you!!!

Samm said...

Oh how lovely! Thank you for posting the link to the blog - how did I miss this one?! Thank you also for the lovely comment you left on my blog - good luck with your confessions!
Samm x

Anonymous said...

The french fry box rocks! :o) Think I am going to have a go at making one of those.

Gems xx

Anonymous said...

Of course I don't mind! :o)

Nat said...

Ooh i love what you've done with the french fry box. Seen it on a few blogs now - gotta give it a go ;) xxx