Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tagged Again LOL

Ok so there I am doing my normal routine at night reading a wonderful blog belonging to {ScrappyFairy} and noticed that she has got me again, and as she said it was something different which was nice, cos if there was a question like whats your scraproom look like, I would have blown a gasket due to not having one at present LOL. So anyway here is the tag:-

1. grab the book closest to you
2. open to page 123, go down to the fourth sentence
3. post the text of the following three sentences on your blog
4. name of the author and book
5. tag three people of you own

'Um, I was just going to get a glass of water. Do you want Anything?' 'Water would be perfect! But let me get it,' I said, feeling obliged to play hostess. My knees cracked as I tried to get to my feet.

The book is Divas Las Vegas by Belinda Jones, and someone recommended it and I cant for the love of me remember!!

And I tag the wonderful Beesbabe, Lorna and ChrisR so ladies get tagging

Clairexx

No comments: