Sunday, January 21, 2007

Stash! Organise! Oh Yeah New Craft Room!!

So the lovely SJ set us the task of showing our craft spots, hidden or not, what do we have? are we lucky enough to have a room/studio or a corner!!

Well up until Friday I had a corner in my living room which has been fine for the last 18months, and have never really needed or wanted anything more, until Christmas just gone.

You see, up until June/July last year I was not really into my scrapbooking, I was all about cards, and then I became selfish LOL and wanted to keep the lovely papers and embellies to myself LOL!! I was like sod it im going to look into Scrapping. So packing up for Christmas 2005/2006 was not an issue, packed it away put up the tree and in the new year out it came again!! that was when I only had a few bits....oh how things have changed.

This Christmas it took me a day and a half to pack my stuff away to make way for the tree, and another day or two to figure out right this is daft!! we had not eaten on our table for nearly 8 months and was getting fed up of getting all squashed bent over a tray eating, so we decided that as children are not on the cards for this year I could turn our spare room into my craft room.

So a very long story short, I am now a proud owner of a little craft room, we have literatley just finished so its not perfect just yet, but here are some piccies. But you will have to watch this space for more progress, but needless to say im Chuffted!!



Thanks for looking xxx

No comments: