Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ask Away!!!

Today's blog prompt: What five questions would you like to ask your politicians (on any level: local, regional, national, etc.)? Explain the questions and name the politician (or just title: Prime Minister, Minister of Education, etc.) if possible.

Interesting:

1. Why cant we have Maternity like the nordic countries!! I dont want 6 months off with a child that has taken me forever to get!!!

2. Why cant our kids play conkers anymore!! that was a cool game, was horrified to hear they are banning it!!

3. Why is it so hard for first time buyers, help them out more

4. Why doesnt life me life anymore, the Krays got life for the crimes they done and in todays volient world what they done was hardly anything to what the nutters can do now, and todays criminals get life but out within 15!! Go figure

5. Why does my mum have to pay ridiculas tax on her pension, she was taxed when she earnt it, she is taxed on her pension and low and behold will be taxed when she has gone!! how can you tax people 3 times on THEIR money, I stress this as we have been going through all this tax crap since my dad passed away, its evil and down right greedy!!

Thats all LOL
Me xx

1 comment:

Gallifrey said...

I like some of the points you make! I suffer from PCOS too..its the pits! (and that's polite!)