Monday, November 13, 2006

Inspriation Please!!

Where do you find your inspiration? Especially when going through a dry spell?Do you remember a specific moment when a light bulb went on "click" and you knew you had to get home to scrap!!What common day objects do you now view with a scrappers eye?

Im fairly new to scrapbooking, so inspiration at the moment is far from a loss!! but if I feel like I am lacking something, I tend to go to the boards on UKS, the people on their are amazingly talented and could give inspiration to anyone, I could easily spend a good few hours trawling through the galleries its amazing, from paint cans to canvas's to charms and dominos.

Each time I look on the boards I find my list of must try and like to try just gets longer and longer, im now doing a canvas as a christmas pressie, im trying a paint can as a pressie, along with a wedding albumn and so on. So for me inspiration isnt a real problem its seeing others inspriation that causes me a lack of time and that is where im stumped!!

But if I ever need it, or if you ever have a blank visit the gallery on UKS you will be amazed.

Me xx

No comments: