Sunday, November 26, 2006

My First CyberCrop!!

Ok I have just officially finished my very first CyberCrop on UKS, and WOW what a fab time, I have throughly enjoyed it, new tips, techniques hints and tips its been amazing. I can see why the only have a couple a year, its been crazy, lucky Roger has been busy kitting out his new work van so he has been out of my way all weekend!!

Its gone all crazy in the Forums, overloading, with budding Witches uploading their creative flares!!

Anyway here are some of my bits i done this weekend:-


This was a project called Diagon Alley, fab mini book













This was a Class called Magic










And this one was from Tracie in LCC what a totally fab class




Cant wait for the next one, Thanks to everyone Professor Dolly you done great!! Everyone at UKS that made this possible thank you and well done!!!

No comments: