Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I've Had the time of my Life

'Simple' prompt today: What has been the best time of your life? Why? (Use more than one if you want! You can even use the 'worst time' but I thought it would be good to be upbeat....)

Interesting this one, best time of my life, hhmm have a few, but the one at the moment standing out is going to my brothers 40th in Mallorca this year, special for a few reasons, firstly because at one stage we thought we werent able to go, as I was in the middle of being made redundant, then good news the redundancy was re-thought and they took me off risk, so the holiday was back on.

Then when we got there the weather was amazing, and we went to a part of the island that we have never been to before, it was heaven, perfect weather, perfect location, with all the people I care about, it was truly an amazing weekend.

It was also an amazing weekend due to the fact it was 3 weeks before my dad passed away, it was the last time we were all together, having a good time, and my brother managed to have my dad there for his big 40.

So I suppose at this moment in time that is one of my life highlights, obviously followed very closely to one of my lifes worst times, but as they say all things must be balanced!! well thats what they say!!

Obvisously, the other highlight in my life was meeting Roger, its amazing you never know what you have had to live without until you find it!! does that make sense!

No comments: