Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Floating Boats!!

What's your favourite TYPE of music? Any favourite artists? What do you listen to while scrapping? Doing housework? Relaxing in the bath? Who floats your boat these days?

HHmm ok, so lets float a boat or two!! I have a million different kinds of music tastes, I think having parents in their 60's and brother in his 40's and me growing up at a ripe age of 32, I have such a span of music, I love things like Elvis (thanks Mum) Country (cheers Dad) ska/Madness (thanks a bunch Bro) and then things like 80/90/00 from my school and college days.

And depending on what im doing depends on what Channel on Sky I put on or what DVD, if im scrapping then I like easy listening, anything I can tap my feet too, or hum along with. If im tidying the house, something a little more upbeat, to get me in the mood to do stuff.

If I was too relax in the bath I suppose, chilled out music like Barry White, or Steve Wrights Love stongs.

I cannot pin point a certain taste, I know I dont like new Rock or music from the likes of Evenacense and alike.........

So I suppose most music floats my boat!!!

No comments: