Friday, February 02, 2007

Ouch Ouch

Ok so this post is not crafty, its more pain related and have to share in my incredible pain.

Well I said it wasnt crafty but it kinda started due to crafting LOL, Roger and I had decided that I could convert our spare room into my craft room till we hear the pitta patta of little feet!! and I originally had a dressing table that I didnt use anymore but was quite thin in depth, so Roger had modified it which was fine, but turned out to be bloody heavy!!

So in carrying it upstairs we got to the top of the stairs and put it on one of the steps but forgot to move my foot, and lowered right ontop of my big toe! needless to say the air was blue and close to tears, so once this had all finished I noticed my toe was bruised and had broken the skin.

So hobbling around for a while I noticed it had scabbed over and doing what I do best PICK it has now become very sore and infected, I am off to see my doctor at 4.45 I need something to help get rid of the infection and ease the pain, i've been walking around with flippy floppies on which isnt good in Feb I can tell you!!

So watch this space hopefully she wont cut it off LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eek! Hope the doctor didn't have to resort to chopping it off! This craft business is definately more risky than previously thought isn't it?! Hehe xx