Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Time to Reflect!

Today, I am finding to reflect and remember! I have become very much into UKS and am loving the little crafting community and sense of being welcome somewhere! and that is what UKS does, I have made so many friends on this site, I always have it running in the background, its kinda like a lifeline to me. But now and then something crops up that pulls the community together even more.

Again, I have logged onto UKS to find another well loved and truly talented person has been taken from our sights and our lives, and is now in the arms of an Angel, I didnt have the privalage to know Joanne Ward personally, but have viewed her gallery and read some of her advice on threads, and from what I have seen and the response I have read I know she is going to be sorley missed.

Please take some time today and reflect and take time to spare a thought for those in your lives and those that may have touched your life in some way or another.

Joanne Rest in Peace
May the Angels hold you tight!!

No comments: