Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Canvas for Mum

Ok sorry I have not posted for a while, its been funny times at work, for some reason they are clamping down big time on IT, so I have tried to avoid checking in or posting this week, and have even limited my time on UKS!!! my days are getting miserable LOL

Anyhow, I wanted to share my latest creation with you, its my mums birthday this weekend, and I thought as she doesnt have many things hanging in her house, I thought the idea thing would be a Canvas, a cross between a photo and a painting so to speak.

So I found a lovely little cheap shop in Fleet called Snip, and his canvas' start from £1.00 good times hey!! so off I went into my little room and let my creative juices flow, and here are the results and I must say im well chuffed :-


These are my 2 nephews and the photos are from their Disney Holiday back in November, these are also the photos im using for my brothers anniversary album, seeing the results is just making me want to do the album more and more.

Thanks for looking

Cxx

2 comments:

Michelle Green said...

Love the big flowers and the simple lines. It all works so well. Gorgeous hun!
xx

Anonymous said...

Aww they are really lovely! Canvases for a £1! Bargain! :o) xxx