Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Mojo.............Is coming back!!

Ok so since Christmas I have been suffering from a bit of a block, my motivation has done a runner and my mojo has yoyo'd off to somewhere I cant reach, but there is hope and a light at the end of this tunnel.

Last night I decided that I was going to sort through the photos I got back from Snapfish, Photobox, MyPixmania and Klick and in there I found some photos from New Year, and had the urge to scrap them, so for some reason motivation was running through my veins and Mr Mojo kicked me up the bum and off I went, now I know I only done 2 LO's but they are 2 im pleased with and considering since I converted my spare room I havent picked up so much as a roll of d/s tape, so creating 2 LOs was quite and achievement.....so hey maybe Funky Feb is going to be good for me!!

Also I suppose im really also excited that I have managed to get my grubby mitts on a GoGo kit, and im at bursting point I just cant wait to have it on my doorstep, and im sure motivation will be streaking through my house at a rate of knotts LOL.

Oh yes I forgot, I subscribed to Scrapbook Inspirations too, and I received my free gift which was a 8x8 album by S.E.I its an ablum in a box with all the papers and embellies, so had a field time going through that tonight too.

Now all's I need to do now is get some more stuff for my 2 large projects then I will be on here moaning I dont have enough time!! hey I never said I was easy to please LOL.

Oh by the way I want to say a BIG HUGE thank you to a true friend Sarah (aka BeesBabe) bless her she has paid for my kit this month as my money wasnt going to clear in enough time!! thank you hunni, I really appreciate your kindness on that one. :-))

Anyway here are my 2 creations:-



Picture seems so far away, must look into making it bigger for this purpose, by anyway its Roger looking very drunk on New Year 06 we had a fab time at an Italian Resturant in Fleet, there was about 12 of us and it was truly a blast!!





This one is of Charlotte a good friend bless her, miss quiet before a tipple and then after a few the biggest party animal you see, always up for 'Opps up Side yer head' LOL



2 comments:

Michelle Green said...

Ah I know how that feels, I think maybe my mojo ran away with yours at Christmas, if you see her, can you send her my way? I have a canvas to make! hehe
xx

Sarah said...

Lush LO's hun!! Two more than I've done!! Ask your Mojo if its seen mine please!!

And... bless ya, no worries at all hun xxxx