Saturday, February 10, 2007

Skinned Hearts and Skinned Knees

Ok so have a peep at these:-







Now as much as I would love to say this skinned knee belonged to a 12 year old from running around the skool playground playing whats the time mr wolf or having a go at British Bulldog, it pains me to say that this knee belongs to a 31 yrs old!! Yes me!!!!

It also pains me to say that I was stone cold sober, wearing trackies and trainers!! we went to Rogers mums for dinner tonight and she treated us to a tasty chinese, she asked us to nip around first and collect the money so we could pick it up, and whilst Roger turned the car around I ran down the path knocked on the door, and collected the money.

I proceded to turn around and run back, forgetting these 2 tiny steps, and I mean tiny, normally you can walk normally they are that small, but for some reason I tripped up the first one which sent me flying into the shrubbery/rockery, I really couldnt stop myself, I was going and nothing including my hands were going to stop me and flew straight onto my knees, both of the them are skinned, also narrowingly missing a rock in her shrubs my face fell flat on her snowdrop flowers and a few are flattend now LOL, but looking at it on the way home there were 2 large rocks there, im sure that would have bloody hurt if I hit them at the speed I fell!!

I really have not skinned my knees like this since I was at primary school........Ok falling out of my patio doors was close a few years back but my hands stopped any major damage and plus that doesnt count I was drunk LOL.

But tonight my knees are grazed and skinned and really bloody hurt, how did I used to do this week in and week out upto the age of 10!!

Roger was upset that he didnt see it cos he didnt know until I got into the car, ouching and oohing!! I felt sick to my stomach and really wanted to cry LOL I have come to the conclusion that im a danger to myself at the moment, feel the need to wrap up in bubble wrap LOL

Anyway, just thought I would share, off to find the savalon and cotton balls, just like the school nurse...............see your all remembering your school nurse now arent you xx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Ouch, ouch and triple ouch!! Poor you. Sorry, but I did laugh, but only coz thats the sort of thing I do!!!

My mum says I'd fall over a fag paper!!

Hope they aren't so sore today hunny xx