Thursday, February 08, 2007

Fluffy February!!

Well Well Well, we finally got snow today, and for once in a bliming long time it was a fall that was worth getting excited about, I must admit I have not seen snow this fluffy and this thick for many years, and even at 31 I felt myself getting that little excited feeling, I was just gutted that I had to go to work!!

It was funny, I left for work watching kids nicking the snow from cars and building snowmen, I think I counted 5 on the way to work, and even saw one little girl producing a snow angel!! priceless I can tell you, it took me back to when me and my brother were kids and seeing if we could through snow balls over the house LOL, I remember once, I was at the back of the house, and I thought my brother and dad were at the front little did I know my brother had snuck to the back with a fresh snowball, so once I through mine, dad was meant to through his, hasten to add very few made it over, apart from this one, I was amazed, I was so amased that firstly it made it over the house, and secondly hit me in the head, my brother let me into the secret a few years back little git!! LOL good shot though square on me head.

Anyway, I dont normally do 2 posts in one day but after posting my last one I realised I had photos from this mornings snow, I took some on the way to work, and thought I would share!!



This is my neighbours front garden, its what I see when I turn out of my house, love snow it makes me smile!!





This one is directly outside my front door
we have a little picnic ground for our little
square of houses, its owned by one of the
neighbours and in the summer she brings out
the picnic table, but today I was loving the
Sheer Whitness!!




The one thing I love about driving in and out of our estate is that it is tree lined, and in the summer its beautiful, but as you can see in the snow its just as lovely, I did have to stop this morning and just stare at mother nature to me at her best!!

2 comments:

Michelle Green said...

Oooo some fab pictures there, you certainly got more snow than me!
xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous pics hun. I LOVE the snow too!!