Sunday, February 04, 2007

Changes!

Ok so SJ's prompt today is:-

"What changes do you plan to make in your life in the coming months. Do you like or loath change?"

So changes in my life over the next few months, there are a few things that I have on my mind, firstly is to find my dam mojo!! I just cant find my motivation anywhere, I have hunted high and low, under the bed under the floor boards, kinda looked in the loft (scared of heights LOL) but seriously since christmas its just gone, vamouse!! so thats the first thing im trying to accomplish.


But as for change, work!! that is my real motivation killer, I have never felt so un-motivated, un-settled, and insecure in my working life, there feels like a real blanket of secrecy at the moment, so this week im going to book a couple of days off over the next few weeks and go visit the agencies and see what they say. Its a pain as we really wanted to start a family this year, but most companies require a years service before they give you any type of maternity, so again its something that Roger and I have to weigh up before I get too far ahead!

Secondly, weight, our mate!! yes like many I have a few pounds (stones more like) that need to be vanquished, we are currently doing the Paul McKenna think yourself thin, and im incorporating my own twist 'Scrap yourself thin' you see when I scrap I forget to drink, eat, go to the loo, so I thought it would be a good idea to incorporate that little twist LOL. But seriously, my clothes are a little looser on me recently, so not banning what you eat has a logical side to it.

Thirdly, Exercise............................ Cant really talk anymore on that subject LOL

But most of all, I want to scrap more, I spent some time not so long ago finding some wonderful photos of me, Roger, my family our friends and they really do deserve to be turned into something just perfect, I have recently brought a load of canvases too, some 4x4, 6x6 8x8 and a few long ones (dont know the sizes) and I have some perfect ideas so really I need to go back to point one, and demand my mojo to return so I can crack on.

I want to buy more buttons, primas/blooms, Chipboard letters, try different type papers, and learn more about the amazing void of knowledge and suppliers out there, I mean I have only been scrapping for just under a year, and I know I have only just scratched the surface, the more I read and the more LOs I see the more I realise there is so much more out there for me to find and experiment with, its almost scarey to think whats out there LOL.

The things I love and like and will never change, Family, Friends, Scrapping, UKS
The things I hate and loath and will endeavour to change, Weight, Money

Will keep you posted on my ongoing findings

CX

4 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

I think we all feel the same, money isn't supposed to matter but you can't get far without it.
I resent how much goes on bills having only one wage as a singleton.
Scrapping is my release but funnily I have lost my card mojo!!
So I sit & sketch for hours until something makes me sit & grab the stash.
Having no heating or water for almost two weeks hasn't helped matters, I can't feel my hands!!!!

Lisa said...

Best of luck with your plans!! xx

Cath said...

If you find your mojo can you hve a look if mines there too please!
Good luck with the weight too, i'm no good at that either

Spice said...

Keep scrapping!