Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Blissful 24hrs

Sunday blog prompt!

So many of us rush through our days - Not letting the little things that usually mean so much to us get a look in, we fill our time doing things for other people, and putting so many people before us.If you could spend a day, doing everything for yourself, with no indulgence spared - what would you do.... 24 solid selfcentred beautiful hours!

So I can pick anything for me to do in 24hrs...The whole thought of just having 24hrs to do whatever indulgence is mind blowing, as it depends on my mood, today im very chilled and relaxed....but im tempted to say spa, and relax by the pool, but I know I would just get bored! so for me I think it would have to be:-

Up reasonably early around 8-9am wake Rog up and tell him we are having a day to ourselves, so the night before I would have organised from somewhere for someone to deliver a no expenses spared breakfast, so we could just get up and walk into the garden, and there waiting is our wonderful breakfast and coffee, the sun would be out and nice and warm on our freshly woken skin, then I would go and have a nice shower, in time for a knock on the door which would be a chauffer for the day. Showered, dressed and ready for my 24hrs of pure selfish bliss!! from that moment on my mobile would be off and left at home, and then here comes my day of pure heaven, I keep saying to Roger I would love to take him to Vience so for me that would be my perfect day, a private flight to Venice, have a light bite to eat on arrival, take a slow Gondola relaxing and still feeling that lovely warm sunshine, im chilled just typing this what heavenly thoughts!!

So my basis of a perfect day so far is me and Roger in Venice no mobiles, no interuptions, many people dont realise that Venice has a beach too, so I think I would spend some time chilling on sand looking at the horizon, and have some lunch brought to us, there is something about looking out at the horizon that too me I find fascinating and very relaxing, just thinking of many silly things like I wonder what bla is doing now, while im staring at the most amazing view hehe, after having some lunch I would go shopping (I had too hehe...) taking slow walks in and out of the wonderful Italian style shops being waited on hand and foot!! and spending like this 24hrs period is the most richest ive been (oh what a thought...ponder on that one for a little longer.....) ok so where was I oh yeah shopping, and I think just for a little bit I would go and have my make up done and manicure that would be the most I could cope with....and in true fashion the day draws to the evening and Venice in the evening is the most astounding sight ive seen.......

As soon as the night begins to fall I we would be taken to a lovely resturant that shows the best of Venice and there we would eat, drink and be entertained till its time to be taken to the hotel (hey I have 24hrs which means 9am tomorrow hehe) and there I would end a perfect 24hrs of no interruptions, just me, Roger and Venice, oh and 24hrs of being rich!!

So thank you Scrapfairy for putting this lovely thought in my head for today, it was a great Blog prompt and has made me think lovely warm chilling thoughts........I know its not a fab 24hrs but to me that is heaven, thanks for letting me share it with you all

For now love ya all
Me xx


1 comment:

Celfyddydau said...

sounds like a great 24 hours