Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Favorite Things!!

Sounds like a song more then a prompt hehe!!


Ok so Janes prompt today was: - What are your scrapbook ‘buttons’? What item(s) do you find you can’t enough of? Have too many of? Can’t find ‘the perfect one’ of? Sets you in a rant about? Disappoint you the most?


Well im new to scrapbooking, I have only done 6 LOs and even then it was a few months ago, you see I am an avid card maker too, I enjoy making cards as more people see my work, and its building my confidence alot, I had a real knock back in my confidence a few years back so slowly but surely its coming which is fab! so taking the card making into consideration and the LOs I have made, I can confirm my downfall is BRADS, BRADS, BRADS oh and BRADS and some buttons and some ribbons LOL!!


I love Brads (even Brad Pitt ooo fab link!!) I just think that there are so many fab brads out there from around the block, to the general stars and coloured ones, there are just too many to list, but on top of that I have just got into buttons and ribbons, they give such a fab finish to everything, im making a load of Chrimbo cards at the moment and the ribbon is just finishing it off perfectly, and the reaction is great!!

I also have a great Tote bag, I got it from a site on line, the name has left me, but it was only £9.99 my OH brought it for my birthday in July, and as I go to a monthly craft meeting it has become a life saver, and the amount of boxes you get in there is amazing, it was like the never ending storage bag, I kept pulling more and more out, I felt like Mary Poppins hehehe.

So we have figured out I love allsorts of colours, shapes and size brads, ribbons and buttons, but if there was one thing I could not live without in my crafty life it would be.................hhmm this is hard....................probably my crafty tool, the one I use for everything, picking up peel offs, making holes, pulling back D/S tape backing, scoring you name it my little tool is a valuable thing in my life and I hold it dear to me LOL I know only my crafty friends will understand how a tool is so important in my life, I know my other friends will just think im barking!

So for now, until I get into scrapping more those are some of my Favorite things, im sure after making my next few LO my list will grow a little more....................


Me xx

No comments: