Friday, September 22, 2006

Friday Afternoon

Well here I am again!!

I have finished messing around with my new blog for now, been having so much fun, the possiblities are endless!!

Sad day for me today, my buddy is leaving to have her little baby, really going to miss her, we have such a laugh and she is my mailing partner! but im glad she is off now she needs the rest, I have mentioned to her that im doing a scrapbook for my best mates wedding, and I am looking forward to it, just pooping myself as im my own worst critic, but I think most crafters are the same!

So im thinking over the next few months after I have done this wedding one, I might start one for her littlen get things prepared and give it to her so all she has to do is sticker of photos in there, or if she wants I can do it for her, so then all she has to do is journal.

Been to the pub for her farewell drink, its raining and its look very much like winter, I do like this time of year, its a real snuggle time, you know close the curtains and snuggle on the sofa love it, I also get very excited for christmas and that......only 93 days woohoo

Right I suppose I should contemplate some work hehe

Mexx

No comments: