Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Concerns!

Just a brief note for tonight. Came home from work early today, felt a little under the weather had a real pain in my right side, it kinda felt like in the region of your ovaries! its calmed down now, so I decided to come up onto my computter and surf and say hello to all my lovely friends, and I found another thread on UKS saying about someone losing their nearest and dearest.

It is something that really scares me at the moment, I recently lost my dad back in may to Phenomonia he was 65! but im reading on UKS and seeing photos of people that have just passed away and they are so young, what has this world come too, I know you have to expect it, but for heavens sake the people I have seen recently are now older then 45....and another site I am registered on a lovely wonderful family lost their son he was no more then 5, it breaks my heart to see such young people being snatched away like that.

So my thought to ponder on is....love the ones in your life, for all their flaws and good points, love them for their good, their bad, their funny and their tantrums...all that is bad has an equal good, and that is why you love and cherish the people in your life, they have etched a mark on your heart, and graced your life for a reason, so love and cherish every day.

(Dad I miss you and love you always x)

No comments: