Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dream a little Dream for Me!

Prompt for today:-

Dreams, goals, fantasies, whatever you call them: Describe FIVE things you’d like to accomplish in your (future) lifetime. How do you plan to do them? What are you doing today to prepare for/do each of them?


Interesting, each new year I vow never to make resolutions, but what I do instead is write on a peice of paper what I want to try to achieve for that year and place them in my diary, sounds great doesnt it!!

Thats until the end of the year and find all the little slips that had my goals on are placed into December LOL, so looking at life goals are different to me I cant push my goals any further, so here is my list......

  1. As im now 31, and have finally found the man of my dreams, my first goal is to share my life with him and get married, we have found a really nice venue to get married, and now just have to set a budget and then just save..............there is no date, probably wont be for a few years or how ever long it will take to save.
  2. Children, as mentioned in a blog a few days ago, this is a hit and miss subject, I suffer from PCOS and really want children, but like normal other things have pushed that back and we now hope to start a family in the next 12-18 months, we are not fussed which way round we go marraige then children, or children then marriage, its something that is out of our hands, firstly we have to overcome the PCOS problem and then also fit it in with our money, in not saying I have to be rich, but I know the next 6 months at least will not be good timing!
  3. Now for the supposidly easier things to gain in life, I want to lose 4 stone in total before I get married............so a nice long deadline there LOL
  4. Go on a fantastic holiday just Roger and I
  5. And become a good scrapbooker!!

See I only have 2 huges goals in my life, and have plenty of time to get there, but I want them now, as for what im doing to get there, its just a case of saving and listening for signs. I am waiting for my dad to relay next weeks winning lottery numbers LOL

I will let you know as and when I tick off my goals!! I hope you are all still around in 10 years time hehehe

Me x

No comments: