Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Trip to Trumpton?

Janes Promtp for today, and a good one at that:

What’s your dream holiday destination? Why? What would you do on your holiday? How much time would you spend there? Who would you take with you?

All aboard to Trumpton then!! ok seriously, again this is going to have to be a lottery win or money no object blog today, I think I would have to go along the lines of a couple of places for short periods of time.

Firstly,I would head for San Francisco, its just somewhere I have always thought looks lovely, never been so I could be totally wrong, but its somewhere I would love to go, and I think I would do 5 days there, a perfect way to get work out the system and chill, before moving onto New York, and it would have to be Christmas time, to me that would be ideal, walking around NY's Macey's and Bloomingdales buying loads of pressies, hopefully it would be snowing, that real christmas feel, there is no better of a feeling! then in between Christmas and New Year I would fly to Sydney and spend New Years Eve in Sydney Harbour, I have seen how they celebrate over there and it looks fabby, spend a couple of days there and to finish my holiday I would then fly to Venice, winter in Venice is stunning, it seems even more beautiful!

So in total it would be just over a month off, going to the places I would love to go, and to be truthful and one of the best times, I would be able to see 4 cities at Christmas time, and as that is my favorite time of year its a perfect holiday, and there is only 1 person in my life I would share those moments with and thats my partner Roger.


The reason for my holidays lately are mainly to spend quality time with Roger, we both seem to be really busy with work and the stresses that come with it, so anytime we can spend together is a dream, so this would be perfect!! Im chilled just thinking about it now.
Talking about Chrimbo has got me all excited!! on 86 days to go woohoo

No comments: