Monday, September 25, 2006

Rule for all excluding the Boss!!



HHmm ok so how is that!! How does it work, there is a rule for everyone in life but each rule seems to exclude my boss, amazing really how on earth can my boss get away with everything, she has just come back from a 2 week holiday, and has left early.....go figure that one, and she also happened to mention that she is going to be late on Thursday as she has Osteo!! my god I have never known someone to have so much therepy! in fact where does she get the money to go to the Osteo every other week, I remembered when I had to go to the Chiropractor and that was £25.00 a shot, I fell like im the only mug around at the moment, and truthfully I feel I have had enough (not that I am every going to leave LOL)

Ok rant over will think of something positive to say in my next blog.....thanks

Me xx

1 comment:

JaneH said...

Cool blog, Claire. I like the looks of it and the way you blog! JaneH