Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas Part 2 - Ready, Set, Panic

Ok so here is Part 2 of ScrappyFairys Christmas prompts:-

Its the 17th today.. only 8 days till christmas... which begs to ask the question:"Where are you in your christmas preperations!?, have you finished? tree up? pressies wrapped?, turkey defrosted lol!?? - whats left to do and how do you feel about this time of year?!"

HHmm interesting.................we have 2 pressies left to get, and now its just the wrapping them up part, most of mine is done, Roger on the other hand has to wrap mine! im assuming ive been a good girl this year in order to have a pressie LOL

Tree is up, lights are up, iccicles are out on the gutter LOL, thankfully this year we are not cooking we are at Rogers parents so that will be nice, bracing myself for the token Sprout yuk pah still never forgive mum for lying to me, about one sprout would give you good luck!!

Ha how do I feel about this time of year.............well every other year I have been at exploding point around now, but this year has a slight edge to it, being the first year without my dad, its a strange one, still looking forward to christmas but you just know its never gonna be the same, still find it a magical time of year, and as this is my first year scrapbooking, there will be a ton of photos for me to do something with once I can get my craft stuff out again.

All in all despite the obvious I am looking forward to it, and spending time with Roger, which is something we have lacked on this year, its been a very strange year.......................

No comments: