Monday, December 11, 2006

Healthy Advice!!

Ok our lovely lady Jane at UKS has decided to hold off on the prompts until the new year, but she has been kind enough to send me a copy of all her prompts, not only for here, but will help my inspirations!! so here goes I am going to randomly pick a prompt and blog!!

So here is the first one, Go back to the age of 14, what 3-5 pieces of adivce would you give yourself??

Interesting LOL.................hhmm ok lets think....

1) Live life to the full, I dont mean become an complete loon, but enjoy every new thing you do.

2) Dont be scared try things out of your comfort zone, dont just restrict yourself to the things women are only supposed to do.

3) Remember those people around you that make you laugh and smile, and never forget them, make the effort even if you only contact them every 6 months put yourself out!!

4) Some one actually gave me advice once, they said its better to regret what you have done, then regret what you haven't!! the only thing I can add to that is sometimes its better to regret those things you have done LOL <>

5) Enjoy life

6) Oh yeah when you see that Mandy Atkins coming towards you at the rate of knotts, age 17 in your local ice hockey semi finals!! MOVE FAST if you dont it will hurt ALOT lol (if only you could give that type of advice!)

Its hard to give advice without being specific, there are a few things I wished I had done at a younger age, but not enough to regret, I have learnt in life that you should never have regrets no matter what, things happen in life for a reason, and when whatever is happening at the time embrace it and make the most of it good or bad!!

No comments: