Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Craft Resolutions for 2007

Ok so I never normally do resolutions cos I know im crap!!! but seens as I have already packed up smoking, and I seem to be on an everlasting diet, I thought for 2007 I would turn my determination and will towards craft!!

Last year I said NO to making these silly things and decided to type up a few goals as normally they work, and stragetically placed them in my diary at different times of the year, I can now empty the back secret slip in my diary and safely tick..................bare with me im counting.......Source more income..........erm nope, Complete Bathroom....PMSL nope still have Roger's foot hole in the ceiling, Get into Yoga ROFL a definate nope, Try Pilates (cant cope with the LOL), ooo this is a good one, lose enough weight to get into a size 12 for mates wedding..........(ok got a headache now from LOL)..............ok so we can see that 2006 was not the best year for goals, and we have established goals are not for me LOL.....

So I thought right I will write down my craft resolutions where everyone can see them and watch my (little) progress throughout the year LOL....so here we go:-

1. Start a BOM, im 31 surely there is enough on me to start this project!!
2. Start wedding album for best mate, as I now have the photos
3. Do a memory book of my Dad
4. Start Yorkiegirls 2007 Journal
5. More Canvas' for Family
6. Do an exploding box, I love the look of these, really want to do one
7. Participate in more swaps on UKS
8. Visit Scrapitude and LCC online more often LOL
9. Try something new, ie technique or material every couple of months
10. Find more time to scrap LOL

So ladies you have seen my testimony, and my goals for 2007 on the craft front, and to balance my life here are a few non craft things I would like to do in 2007:-

1. Pay more attention to my friends and family
2. Keep up the dancing,
3. Get used to the fact this is me, I will never be that size 10!! face it LOL
4. Enjoy my life, realised how short it can be!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. Laugh, laugh and belly laugh some more, feel free to join in LOL
6. Tell the person you wake up to, how much you love them everyday :-))

Thats it for me today, sounds like a fun filled 2007, and I hope you are all going to join me and nag me should I slack off

Luv ya all
Me xxxx

1 comment:

Sarah said...

They sound like bloody good goals to me! I have wanted to do a book of me for ages now, so think I'll have a go at that in 2007. I am also going to loose some weight but also learn to be comfortable with who I am and stop kidding myself that I to am going to be a size 12, it ain't never gonna happen lady!!

Oh and when you get to no:10 of your craft goals, can you let me know how you achieved it as I've been trying that for the past 6 months!!!

Good luck with all your goals hun, I want regular updates!!!!