Saturday, December 09, 2006

Its the Weekend!!!


Well thank god the weekend has come around, we have had such busy weekends recently, and this weekend maybe just a little less busy, it seems taht come December I never have a weekend to just me and Roger!!

But hey its only 2 weekends aways till Santa stops at my house, I have mixed reactions for Chrismtas this year! As you know this year will be the first year without my dad, its strange, oh I dont know I suppose im rambling......................well im glad that mum has decided to go to my brothers in Spain, I think being there with my nephews will keep her a little more occupied then she would be with me!!

But hey today is what we are nattering about, and my list of to do today is, put some music on dance around like a numpty, tidy away my craft corner to make way for my tree!! go shopping (local) cant be bothered to fight the traffic and the crowds in places like Basingstoke or Reading, and for what we need Fleet will be ideal!! then come home and get ready for Allies birthday, we are going bowling tonight which im really looking forward to, we always have a blast, and it feels like I havent seent them all for ages!!

Then tomorrow we will be seeing Rogers Aunt and Uncle who are coming up from London (sounds miles away LOL) and then its a chill out afternoon.

Been a funny week, been a bit hard going, so glad that this weekend will be rounding it off. And as we know from UKS Jane is stopping the prompts until at least after the new year, so I am going to just blog odds and ends and my daily rambles, plus a hint of past prompts.

So for now, its over and out from me, going to enjoy my weekend.
Byee
Cxx

No comments: