Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Name me This Name me That

Ok so another prompt from the past by Jane, was All about your name, the meaning, my likes dislikes/nicknames etc.........

Claire!! Ive been sung to with a song that I know nothing more about apart from the moment I saw you I swear!! as that is the only dam bit ever sung to me LOL.

Whats the meaning? Bright and Clear!!

My likes with my name is you just cannot shorten it, no matter what!! my dislikes its a common name, the amount of times I have walked down the road or in a shop and I have heard my name and turned around, probably because im a nosey cow LOL

Nicknames, well its been from clara, clarence, care bear, cuddly claire, clarabell the list is endless, and the one that annoys me the most is clarence and the only one that gets away with calling me that is my cousin!!

Short but sweet I know...............

No comments: