Sunday, December 24, 2006

Its Christmas.......................

Well what can I say, its Christmas Eve!!!!

I am late on today, I normally like to get on here earlish on a Sunday, but given what Sunday it is today time has run away with me, I am pleased to say that EVERYTHING was finished yesterday phew!!! everything is done and wrapped.

We popped into Fleet yesterday for a walk around to get a roll of wrapping paper and bits n bobs but nothing too stressful, and today we have finished off the little bits, so all pressies wrapped and eager eyes are looking!! and we dont have children LOL.........

So batteries are on charge, camera is ready!! So whats in store for Christmas Eve, well just a quiet chilled day really, been around Rogers mum and dad's for dinner and a game of deal or no deal, collected our stockings, which I hasten to add seem to rattle so feel there are a few little games in there, you know the ones LOL

And now we are back, time for showers and a cheeky JD and Lemonade and try to get some sleep, ohhh watching santa online at the moment too, I know I know im 31 but I find it amazing I wish that these type of things were around when I was younger.

I was in a shop yesterday and this little girl said to her dad, "Daddy, what do you think we should leave for santa? milk and mince pie?" and I think every dad has said, "no darlin I think Santa would prefer a bottle of beer!!" LOL Roger and I had a chuckle cos we all remember our dads saying the same.

So too all of those little children finding it hard to sleep now, morning will come very soon.

Merry Christmas to you all

and Happy New Year

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

Jenga said...

Look forward to seeing your Christmas day post...

x