Monday, December 18, 2006

Tagged!! I'm It....

Ooooooh, I was tagged by SCRAPPYFAIRY , I've never been tagged before!!Its the "abc" of life...
A - Available or taken: Very happy in love with Roger my partner of 5 years
B - Best friend: Lisa and Diane, they know the most LOL
C - Cake or pie: Would have to pick something savory
D - Drink of choice: Pepsi if not in the mood or Jack Daniels if in the mood LOL
E - Essential item you use every day: Glasses
F - Favorite color: hhmm lilac every time in and out of scrapping
G - Gummy bears or worms: Gummy bears out of the choice
H - Hometown: Fleet in Hampshire, but born and bred in South London
I - Indulgence: Crisps (Doritos), crisps (McCoys) and oh maybe some crisps (Sensations)
J - January or February: February I dont normally feel so down in February!!!
L - Live is incomplete without: Laughs with Roger I couldnt bare the belly laughs that he provides and Music
M - Marriage Date: Not engaged yet!
N - Number of siblings: 1 - Older brother
O - Oranges or Apples: Apple - Granny Smiths get those teeth on edge
P - Phobias or Fears: Anything that flies, my back to a door, loosing my hair..
Q - Fave Quote: "you've got more front then Woolworths"
R - Reason to smile: Roger, Smokey, Friends, Family, UKS and life its self
S - Season: Autumn every time, colours, smells anticipation of the end of year, walks
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: JaneH, Beesbabe, ChrisRydel
U - Unknown fact about me: I broke my jaw at 15 and can sometimes dislodge it (yuk i know)
V - Vegetable you don't like: Sprouts every time evil
W - Worst habit: Opening post and leaving in on the kitchen worktop!! Sorry Roger xx
X-rays: A few in my lifetime!!
Y - Your fave food: Anything savory
Z - Zodiac sign: Cancer

No comments: